Employment Application Notice
Thank you for your interest in employment with Weiser Memorial Hospital.
Criteria for being considered a WMH job applicant is as follows:
• Must apply for a posted position.
• Must follow our written application procedures (below).
• Must meet minimum qualifications indicated on the job posting.
• Must not have withdrawn from consideration.
To remain in compliance with federal regulations, every application received at Weiser Memorial Hospital will be documented and all applicants surveyed for their race, sex, disability and veteran status. For these reasons, the following employment application notice has been adopted by Weiser Memorial Hospital.
1. Applications are required for all open positions. Although an applicant may submit a resume along with his/her application, incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. Applications will be accepted only when there is an open and/or posted position.
3. Unsolicited resumes and/or applications will not be retained or considered. All unsolicited resumes and applications will receive an “Unsolicited Resume Response Letter”, along with a copy of this notice.
4. All applicants must specify the job for which they are applying. For example, applicants may not indicate “any job” or “clerical” on the application form. These applications will not be retained or considered and will be placed in an inactive file.
5. If you wish to apply for more than one open position, a separate application is required for each.
6. Enclosed with the application is a Self‐Identification Form. This form is optional. All information provided on the questionnaire will remain confidential and will not be used in the selection process. Refusal to provide information will not subject an applicant to any adverse treatment.
7. All applications are initially screened in the Human Resources Department to determine whether the applicantmeets the minimum qualifications as stated on the open position’s job description. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an interview.
8. Job descriptions are available from the Human Resources Department and should be reviewed prior to application for an open position. Job descriptions list the essential functions of the job. The hospital will make reasonable accommodations in the application process if needed.
Provide High Quality Healthcare
for Our Community
Be the Preferred Choice for Healthcare
SPECIALTIES & SERVICES
PATIENT & VISITORS GUIDE
WAYS TO GIVE
CLASSES, EVENTS & NEWS
Integrity Compassion Excellence